Typical motorcycle / Spyder day
- Starting at 8:30 am, you can go to the rental center located at 2850 rue des Apprentis in Grand-Mère. Take Exit 226 from Highway 55 and follow the signs (Maximum Location).
- Upon your arrival we will make a rental agreement your valid driver’s license in hand, you will make the payment of the rental and the deposit of $1000 CAD for each equipment.
- The helmet rental is available for $5 each, it is your responsibility to bring you clothes adapted to the current season, long pants and closed shoes are recommended.
- To drive a Spyder you will need: either class 6a or a 7-hour class comprising 3 theoretical hours and 4 practical hours; for these hours of practice, you will need a Spyder. This course is taught by driving schools.
- Exceptionally 24-hour periods are offered for motorcycles as well as for Spyders.
- Before you leave we will make sure you are familiar with the machine in question, taking care to explain the operation of the machine. Our service is personalized and adapted to your needs.
- The departure for the day of 9 hours is at 8:30 in the morning, for 24 hours, two options are available to you, either at 8:30 in the morning or at 17:30 in the evening.