Typical snowmobile day
- Starting at 8:30 am, you can go to the rental center located at 2850 rue des Apprentis in Grand-Mère. Take Exit 226 from Highway 55 and follow the signs (Maximum Location).
- Upon your arrival we will make a rental agreement your valid driver’s license in hand, you will make the payment of the rental and the deposit of $1000 CAD for each equipment. If necessary we can issue you a temporary nautical license, for the duration of your rental, free of charge.
- We will be pleased to provide you with the essential information for your stay and a map of the magnificent St-Maurice River service points that are present to refuel and restore. Advices for accommodation will be offered. Lease life jackets are available for $5 each and wet suits cost $10 each, it is your responsibility to bring you clothing adapted to the current season.
- Leaky safes are in place to allow you to bring sunscreen and bottled water for your well being.
- You can take advantage of our delivery service (Boat $50 and Seadoo $40) we will drop you off and go looking for you, at the end of your day, at the municipal descent closest to our rental center.
- If your car is equipped with a tie with a ball of 2 inches you will then be autonomous, because our entire nautical fleet has its own trailer, on request we can lend you double trailers.
- All our equipment is full of gasoline at your departure and will be filled at your expense, upon your return a little before 17:30.
- To take into consideration to be comfortable and that it is pleasant for all, please reduce the number of passengers from 1 to 2 people because of the maximum number allowed on the boat.