Typical snowmobile day
- Starting at 8:30 am, you can go to the rental center located at 2850 rue des Apprentis in Grand-Mère. Take Exit 226 from Highway 55 and follow the signs (Maximum Location).
- Upon your arrival we will make a rental agreement your valid driver’s license in hand, you will make the payment of the rental and the deposit of $1000 CAD for each equipment.
- What is included with your snowmobile rental: the right of access to trails and liability insurance.
- Upon request, advice on a personalized trail will be given, equipment rental is available for $ 30 each per day including boots, gloves or mittens, overalls, cold jacket and helmet with double visor. also available for your comfort in very cold weather helmets with visor defrosting are offered at a cost of $25 per day. you will leave with a full tank of gasoline, gas is at your expense. it is your responsibility to bring you clothes adapted to the current season.
- Information on the operation of the snowmobile rented to you will be given to you, to familiarize you with this great sport of gliding.
- The trail goes directly to our rental center. (#23 trans Quebec)
- Upon your return to the center we will terminate your rental agreement.
- This will end your snowmobile day just before 5:30 pm.